The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to respond quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s inquiry. A clear and clarity speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. There are several primary responsibilities common to this role:
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills.
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Diploma or Degree in any field.
• A minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field.
• Resilient to thrive in a complex and fast-moving environment